Scientific Sales and Support Representative
Fluxion Biosciences is a bioanalytical and diagnostic platform company addressing critical needs in the clinical, biotech, and life science research markets. We are looking for individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and can make meaningful contributions to the development and commercialization of our platforms.
Fluxion is currently looking for a full-time Scientific Sales and Support Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining customer satisfaction and development of the sales pipeline for our three scientific product areas. Excellent communication and organizational skills are required, with a strong preference for a bachelor’s degree in the Natural Sciences. This is an entry level inside sales and technical support position and will be responsible for customer outreach, including providing information about new products or promotions, customer technical support through phone and email communication, and preparation of sales quotations.
We offer competitive compensation package, including medical/dental benefits and 401k.
· Educate prospective customers on company products, services, and capabilities
· Provide the first line technical service for existing customers
· Assist existing customers with finding solutions to address their evolving needs
· Establish relationships with customers that will garner additional business
· Produce customer quotes and manage customer satisfaction and order delivery
· Work alongside our scientists in a lab environment to develop new applications
· Solicit quotations, negotiate and present ideas to gain new business
· Achieve technical proficiency in the company’s products
· Maintain laboratory supplies and perform routine cell biology lab tasks as needed
· Bachelor's degree required; Chemistry, Biology or related discipline preferred
· A keen interest in the scientific disciplines served by company’s product areas, lab skills preferred
· Outbound phone experience preferred
· Sales or Customer Service experience preferred
· Highly motivated, goal oriented and takes ownership of responsibilities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer tasks
· Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills
· Must be a team player and support a collaborative environment
· Basic cell biology lab skills preferred (cell culture, pipetting, preparing solutions)
Alameda, CA. Fluxion is located in a modern office park with free parking and easy access to mass transit.
Free shuttle service to Bay Ferry and BART is provided.
We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.